We fix your vulnerabilities
We love security.
Certified Computer Solutions is constantly researching the latest threats. Our highly trained InfoSec team will scan and analyze where your vulnerabilities are. Our managed security services help you sleep at night knowing your system is secure.
Do small businesses need to worry?
Today hacking is a multi-billion dollar global industry. Cyber cartels scan every ip and try to penetrate everywhere. We analyze everything so you don’t have to be an expert, from outdated firewalls and poorly patched servers to IOT devices, camera systems, Wi-Fi, and that old pc in the corner.
- 31% of organizations have experienced cyber attacks on operational technology infrastructure. (Cisco)
- Attacks involving cryptojacking increased by 8,500 percent in 2017. (Symantec)
- There are around 24,000 malicious mobile apps blocked every day. (Symantec)
- 74% of companies have over 1,000 stale sensitive files (Varonis)
- Microsoft Office formats such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel make up the most prevalent group of malicious file extensions at 38 % of the total. (Cisco)
- Over 20 % of cyber attacks in 2017 came from China, 11 % from the US and 6 % from the Russian Federation. (Symantec)
- The app categories with most cyber security issues are lifestyle apps, which account for 27 % of malicious apps. Music and audio apps account for 20 %. (Symantec)
- In 2017, overall malware variants were up by 88 %. (Symantec)
- Ransomware attacks are growing more than 350 % annually. (Cisco)
- IoT attacks were up 600 % in 2017.(Symantec)
- The industry with the highest number of attacks by ransomware is the healthcare industry. Attacks will quadruple by 2020. (CSO Online)
- 2017 represented an 80 % increase in new malware on Mac computers. (Symantec)